Once your user name and password are entered into the system, you will be able to access the secureMember section. For the protection of your information, do not give your user name and/or password to anyone. If you ever desire to change your password, please call us and we will enter your new password into the system.Here is some important information about using the secure Member portion of the website intermittently throughout the day.
1. Information from our database will be downloaded to the website intermittently throughout the business day.
2. The information is accurate when it is put on the website. However, due to the dynamic nature of our business, the information on the website is intended for review only and may be subject to change.
3. The website environment is dynamic and may have to be pulled offline from time to time for service. If such an event occurs, a notice will appear to inform you of this occurrence.
4. Your user name and password are confidential and allows you access to your information. Please do not give your user name or password to anyone.
5. You may access the website by typing www.ccaga.com into your web browser. This will immediately bring up the CCAGA home page. To get confidential information about deliveries or production, click the Reports tab and then enter your User Name and Password.
6. Truckers and Handlers now have the ability to access the website to find out specific information regarding deliveries and shipments.